We are excited to announce that 2017/2018 After School registration is now open to currently enrolled DSU families and on 5/3/2017 for new families. Included below is a link to our enrollment page that will detail the changes we’ve made to simplify the registration process. We have partnered with Community Root, an online registration software company specializing in after school programs, to streamline our Early Education and Care (EEC) form requirements, the monthly payment process and improve the overall customer experience. You will have access to your child’s schedule, forms and tuition history.
Through the Duxbury Student Union website, you will access the Community Root log on page to create your account. An instruction manual with step-by-step guide is provided here. You will find information regarding rates and programming details for next year here.
At the time of registration, you will only be required to complete the following:
- Student/s Registration Form
- Code of Conduct form reviewed by parent and student
- Pay a 20% nonrefundable deposit.
In August you will be required to complete time sensitive information including:-
- Student’s Authorized Pick Up
- Transportation/Permission to leave
- Individual Healthcare plan – for students with allergies. An Epi-pen with the student’s photo on the prescription box must be provided prior to the student’s first day. You can drop off on our Open House the day before school starts.
- Upload IEP or 504 plans to meet your student’s academic and social needs.
- Your first payment for your 10 month payment subscription will schedule the end of August. This is a nonrefundable commitment for the 2018 school year.
Please be sure to get your student/s registered as soon as possible in order to secure your ideal choice of days. We will do our best to accommodate but all information must be submitted in order to guaranteed placement. Any questions can be sent to email@example.com.
GET INVOLVED! The Duxbury Student Union is more than an After School Program. It is a nonprofit youth organization with a mission to provide big world opportunities to all Duxbury youth through education, leadership, volunteering, mentoring and community service. Staff and Parents model volunteerism to our youth instilling its importance in school life, college and in the community. DSU fundraises throughout the year to provide events and programs where the schools leave off including events such as coffee houses, movie nights, Jimmy Fund, baking for Duxbury Interfaith Council, Halloween candy giveback for the troops, collaborations with various community organizations including Duxbury Police, Duxbury Senior Center and Duxbury FACTS. We also coordinate hundreds of hours for volunteer and employment opportunities for middle school & high school students through our babysitting, tutoring and general employment database and via our community connections. We couldn’t do it without YOU. Please consider contributing in the following ways
- 10 hours of volunteer service (events, expertise, even join our board)
- I cannot volunteer but will make a $100 donation in lieu of my volunteer service.
The Duxbury Oyster Festival is our upcoming Adult Fundaiser – Get your tickets to sip, slurp and dance your way into summer on Sunday, May 21st. DSU coffee house teen musicians open the event with great entertainment. If you have access to a highly coveted auction donation through your employer or personal connections, this is a great way to raise funds to do amazing programs and events with Duxbury kids. Email firstname.lastname@example.org